Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Range Rover Sport for winding roads?

my friend has a 240sx and he likes to take it through the mountains and it's winding roads. i would like to join him -- how does the Range rover sport as an SUV actually handle out there? anyone?
Range Rover Sport for winding roads?
The Range Rover will probably flip over if you try to go as fast as your friend on twisty roads.





The best handling SUV is the Porsche Cayenne.





Next is the BMW X5.





Finally, the Land Rover Range Rover Sport.





I am sure the Porsche can do it.


But I am not so sure about the BMW.


And I know the Range Rover Sport cannot do it because I have driven that car.
Range Rover Sport for winding roads?
the sport should handle fine -- those cars are made to go off road, but you might want to make sure you adjust your driving for mountain roads to accomodate the turning speed and reaction time of the car

Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive