Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My 1987 Nissan 300zx will not start! HELP!?

I have cleaned the mass air flow meter and it wasnt it, it shakes really bad in idle, and now it wont start at all. I dont know what to do, and I really want to drive my car!!


please help!
My 1987 Nissan 300zx will not start! HELP!?
dump it.
My 1987 Nissan 300zx will not start! HELP!?
You need to know how to work on a car if you own a 1987 vehicle.





More then likely you have a leaky injector. At first the injector only leaked enough to cause the car to miss and shake. Now one of the cylinders has so much fuel in it and the spark plugs are covered in fuel that it will not start.





Check your plugs. Dry them off. Get it running. Check each cylinder by unplugging the wire. When the car runs the same with a cylinder unhooked then you know you have found the bad one. Replace the injector and o-rings.





....or take it somewhere.
Reply:check the fuel pump / fuel pressure / cap-rotor


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive