Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I need help fixing my 1999 Mazda Millenia...?

My car turns off on occasions especially uphill or when I try to accelerate rapidly. I found out that if i press lightly on the gas many times...it's harder for it to turn off. Before it turns off it kinda stutters and kicks back giving the car a few big jerks. Can you tell me the possible problems to my car?
I need help fixing my 1999 Mazda Millenia...?
We need more info to help. The Mazda Millenia was available with 2 engines. The 2.3L Miller cycle supercharged engine or the 2.5L naturally aspirated engine. Each engine is an entirely different animal. I suggest taking it to a reputable shop in your area or even (dare I say it??) THE DEALER. AHHHHH!!!!! Yeah I said it and in 7 days you will have to take your car there or it will die! Just kidding. I would take it to the dealer for a diagnostic check over. They are trained to work on Mazdas. They have service manuals that cost lots of money just on your 99 Mazda Millenia, and not the haynes or chilton 95-02 Mazda Millenia. They also have diagnostic equipment that cost several thousands of dollars. (The latest diag system was around 8G's not including the laptop.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive