Friday, March 12, 2010

2002 honda civic?

can you help? My engine light came on today, i took it to autozone and they gave me a code of p1705





does anyone know what this can be?





thanks
2002 honda civic?
no but i allways disconnect my battery and leave it that way for 30 minutes the light goes away.


Probably a loose or leaking gas cap causes it.
2002 honda civic?
Something to do with the Auto Transmission having a short or something. I believe that is covered under dealer recall though since i remember hearing about it once under a bulletin Honda released. Call your local Honda dealer and ask them about it.
Reply:Google is your friend :).





Judging by what the links say below (although the problem was regarding an Accord, not a Civic) it's something to do with the Automatic Transaxle (I assume you've got auto transmission?).





As someone else mentioned, best thing to do is get it to an authorised Honda repairer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive