Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hi i am wanting to do a 4.3 vortec swap in my 64 c10 what would be the coast?

I am wanting to do a 4.3 vortec swap from s-10 in place of my 350 so that i can drive my truck around with better gas milage.If you know what i would need and how much it would coast please help me thanks a lot
Hi i am wanting to do a 4.3 vortec swap in my 64 c10 what would be the coast?
huh? english please - what the hell is a 4.3 vortec swap?
Hi i am wanting to do a 4.3 vortec swap in my 64 c10 what would be the coast?
Your going to spend a lot of money to do this. With the price of the engine and labor a couple thousand dollars is not out of the question. Especially if you buy a rebuilt engine. Your gas mileage will not improve much . You will spend a lot just for a mile or two improvement in gas mileage. Best bet is to just drive as it is as the 4.3 is not a lot more economical to operate.................UJN
Reply:Well first off like already said you are not going to gain enough to bother with it. Second it would help if you said what your truck has now. If its a V8 it is almost a bolt in application.

baby flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive