Sunday, March 14, 2010

Can a 6 foot 3 person fit comfortably in a vw beetle?

?
Can a 6 foot 3 person fit comfortably in a vw beetle?
My father is 6'8 and weighs about 260 and he has driven a VW since the sixties. He liked it a lot better than his Honda!! My Corvette is a close second for him :) VWs have a lot more room than you'd think! When I test drove mine, I took a LARGE friend with me---about six foot, almost three hundred pounds. He not only had enough room, he made a big production about climbing into the back seat WHILE I was driving LOL Yeah. lots of room.





Also another thing to remember---it isn't just height or weight. I'm five and a half feet tall, but I have short legs, so I have trouble driving my 79 vette because the seat sits back so far and cannot be adjusted. So, it isn't just how tall, but its how you are proportioned. My 1998 and 2000 Vette, I can reach the pedals if I scoooooot the seat all the way up. In the VW I sit comfortably at my height , short legs and all. It all depends on where your length is and how it is proportioned :) Test drive one and see.
Can a 6 foot 3 person fit comfortably in a vw beetle?
I'm 6'3" and all leg. I fit fine in my 68 %26amp; the parents 99. I cant reach the pedals in the 99 if the seat is all the way back.
Reply:I wouldn't suggest the back seat in a convertible one for someone that tall.





But the front seat has more than enough room.

network security

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive