Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hey i was wondering if i could put these on my 95 honda civic currently i have 15's on it.?

go here to see what im talking about https://www.edgeracing.com/1995/Honda/Ci...


also i have lowered my car so... i dont know
Hey i was wondering if i could put these on my 95 honda civic currently i have 15's on it.?
Personally, I think anything over 16 inches looks tacky on that year civic.


If you are going to keep 15's the correct tire size would be 205/50/15. If you are going to get 16's, 205/45/16 would be the tire size.





And if you do end up getting the 17's 205/40/17 is the tire size. But with 17's you will have more rotational mass which will make the car slower and waste more gas.





They will fit, but you'll have a greater chance of rubbing especially on a lower car.
Hey i was wondering if i could put these on my 95 honda civic currently i have 15's on it.?
Heidi is right!!
Reply:Just so you know your link doesn't show any rims.





As far as the sizes, I think 17"s would be good, but not for a lowered 5G Civic. Personally that Civic is low already and lowering it further %26amp; then adding 17"s, I think it'll be a mismatch.


So in that case 16"s would work. (i.m.o.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive