Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I have a 93 honda civic lx that i want to trade.?

The car has a cold air intake, after market muffler, after market stereo, american racing rims and tires. I bought it with the intention of changing everything on it to after market and i was going to race it at a drag strip by my city. I really want a newer car but dont have the money if anybody has a car that they are willing to trade leave me an answer.
I have a 93 honda civic lx that i want to trade.?
When you sale it (on craiglist because that's probably the only way) I wouldn't say that "I was going to drag race it" because that would make me believe that you already have been...and there are many things wrong with the car. But for many, it will be obvious since you have all that extra stuff.
I have a 93 honda civic lx that i want to trade.?
The 93 Civic is very light and gets great mpg. I know because I have 94 Civic ex.





Use the great MPG as the "selling" / trading point.





===


I get 41 MPH in the hwy (at 72 MPH). I can do even better at 55.








Good Luck...
Reply:i have a car that im willing to trade.


please email me.


az_ken_shana

imitation necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive