Saturday, October 24, 2009

2000grand jeep cherokee transmission?

seems to slip turn off restart resets it self works fine then repeats
2000grand jeep cherokee transmission?
I had somthing similar happen to my wifes not long ago, Does it feel sluggish off the start and just plain boggy? Anyways, there are a couple of sensors in the tranny, a speed gov. soliniod and I cant remember the second, but I replaced those and everything worked fine again. Its a simple drop pan repair, remove the filter and the sensors are in plain site and very accessable, took a mechanic friend of mine (who is a GMC tech, Not Jeep) an hour to do it and that was slow becuase he was being very cautious to not wreck anything. Cost me About 350 for parts including new transmission service kit (seal, filter, oil) and the sensors themselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive