Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I have a question?

I just recieved a really nice Pontiac Sunfire recenlty, and its an 2002.


I want to know what you people think of them and anything you know. Cuz I love it, imjust curious of what their history is and stuff ya know?











thanks
I have a question?
The Sunfire was Pontiac's cousin to Chevy's Cavalier (and was the better looking, I thought). The early years of production had a higher than average number of problems, but most of those were taken care of as production continued. My only real suggestion is that, as with any car, you keep up maintenance. With the Cavalier/Sunbird, focus on the cooling system since they've had a history of problems with running hot. Other than that, enjoy the car!

flowers funeral

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive