Sunday, October 11, 2009

Civic lx or ex which is better and why? is it worth it to spend the extra 2k on the ex? do you like your civic

DX lowest of trim levels(no power window/locks/ac/radio/cruise control)


LX step up(standard power windows/locks/ac/cruise/radio/single disc CD)


GX similar to the LX but runs on Natural Gas


EX near the top of the line(all power/multi disc CD/ alloy wheels/ split folding rear seat/sunroof/audio controls on steering wheel)





The fuel economy will be near the same for all trims. The GX just emits less pollutants than the rest. With less horsepower 113hp. The other models have 140hp till you get to the Si with 197hp. Performance wise the DX,LX and EX are all similar except the EX has four wheel disc brakes. They all have the same engine.





===





I have an OLD (1994) Civic EX and I love it. I love it over my 2000 Audi A4. The civic has 187K miles and the engine + tranny + suspension runs like NEW. I still get 41 MPH (and I was speeding at 72 MPH when I measured it). I figure I can much getter MPG at 55.








Good Luck...
Civic lx or ex which is better and why? is it worth it to spend the extra 2k on the ex? do you like your civic
I just bought an EX yesterday, I fell in love with it as soon as I drove it. The EX has more things added to it. Like a sunroof and the audio controls in the steering wheel, Alloy wheels and power everthing. They kept trying to sell me an LX and I just didn't like it. But I loved the EX, and so far I have no complaints.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive