Saturday, October 24, 2009

I am thinking of buying a 1995 mitsubishi galant, any body have any complaints that I need to be aware of?

I had one and as long as you keep up on general maintaice it is a great car with good gas millage.
I am thinking of buying a 1995 mitsubishi galant, any body have any complaints that I need to be aware of?
Actually MITSUBISHI makes one of the most reliable cars out there and they have the warranty to back it up, other than wear and tear, misuse and regular maintenance, you can't go wrong with that particular brand
I am thinking of buying a 1995 mitsubishi galant, any body have any complaints that I need to be aware of?
Lower lateral control arms. AKA front ball joints.


Running the automatic transmission on ANYTHING but MITSUBISHI trans fluid.





Boringly reliable. That's a GOOD thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive