Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How does Toyota build reliable cars?

My family had owned two Toyotas, and they were the most reliable cars I had.





How do they build such a reliable cars?
How does Toyota build reliable cars?
They just do and because they are now one of just a few companies that do, they make enough money from ever increasing sales to make sure they keep doing it.





The basic answer is that they don't change much on models that work from year to year. You can expect significant overhauls every few years just to keep the brand current but making it right the first time, helps cement the idea that Quality is their #1 thing.





If I'm going to spend twice what my first home cost on a vehicle, I want it to keep running longer than my payments.





Try getting that out of Detroit anymore.





2008 4Runner owner.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive