Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How can I improve the trunk springs on my 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid?

The trunk lid on my 2007 Camry Hybrid won't stay up when opened while the car is parked facing uphill. This is a real problem where I live when unloading groceries, etc. Does anyone know how to make the springs stronger?
How can I improve the trunk springs on my 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid?
You have put your finger on a common problem. I've seen people buy new springs and struts but they don't work for long. Most people I know just get a stick and cut notches so they can prop the trunk or lift back open.
How can I improve the trunk springs on my 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid?
There should be replaceable hydraulic cylinders on either side, they snap in and out. Go to the auto parts store and tell them what they are for.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive