Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ford F-150 engine problems.?

I have a 1997 F-150 with an new engine in it. I'm having problems with excelleration, it dose not want to move at frist. I push on the gas, the truck starts to move very sluggishly at frist. Then it will excellerate like it should due. Second problem is, if I come to an intersection and sit their for a couple of minutes my engine starts to shimmey like its getting no fuel. once I put the truck in neutral, it stop shimming and run fine.
Ford F-150 engine problems.?
sounds like a timing issue
Ford F-150 engine problems.?
You may have to check the plug wires and see if they are in the correct firing order. That sounds like your symptoms.


It may be as simple as the wires are in the wrong order.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive