Friday, November 6, 2009

Volvo radio problem.... help me before i kill myself?

every time i turn the radio on the station will play for 20sec... then cut out and the display will say search.... then i have to turn it on/off and it plays normaly.. but





when i change station its cuts out again the display says search....





ive tried everything
Volvo radio problem.... help me before i kill myself?
instead of killing your self get a new radio
Volvo radio problem.... help me before i kill myself?
the tuner is going bad in the radio is probably whats happening to it the one in my car just did the same thing ,and i had to replace the radio,it was either replace it or have it repaired,and that was going to cost more than i could buy a good used one for,im just guessing on this one ,but that's usually what causes it to do that,that or a bad connection on the antenna will also cause it not to hold a station for a long period of time,check the antenna wire before you replace it,it may just be loose,also make sure the search button hasn't been turned on,this will cause it to do a constant search ,good luck on it.
Reply:What kind of volvo do you have? I have a 2004 s40 and had a similar problem, there was a recall for this. i took it to the dealership and they fixed it for free.

flowers get well

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive