Friday, November 6, 2009

My 2003 Ford Taurus remote keyless entry by SecuriLock is not working.?

I changed the battery in the remote but it still does not work. I have a handicap child that I carry and the remote comes in very handy! Is there a fuse for the remote? Is there a valet switch in this car? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for your help!
My 2003 Ford Taurus remote keyless entry by SecuriLock is not working.?
I'm sorry for your child.I think the system is already dammaged.It's better for you to get a new one.
My 2003 Ford Taurus remote keyless entry by SecuriLock is not working.?
turn the key on engine off 8 times. the doors will lock and unlock. push one of the buttons on the key fob and the doors will lock and unlock. do this for each remote that you have. when you are done turn the key off. the door locks will lock and unlock. the remote fob should work after this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive