Saturday, October 24, 2009

Anyone have a 1998 Cabrio?

I need help with the radio. I have the code, but I don't know what buttons to push. I push power, then enter the code, and nothing happens. What should I do next?
Anyone have a 1998 Cabrio?
Use the preset buttons. 1 2 3 4 5 6 ...... Turn the radio on CODE will appear Enter your code and thats it your done.
Anyone have a 1998 Cabrio?
that is not entirely correct, volkswagen has a special trick, when you turn on your radio, it will say safe, press and hold scan and seek right, after a few seconds the number 1000 will appear, use presets 1,2,3,4, to scroll through the numbers until your security code is displayed, then press and hold scan and seek right, after a few seconds the radio will start to work again


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive